How Recyclable Jute Bags Can Help the WorldFebruary 14, 2018
In our product-saturated and capitalist-oriented age, presentation is everything and convenience is one of the cornerstones of the marketing industry. With a myriad of products comes the need for a means to store, transport, or otherwise protect goods during transit. This includes the need for a means to easily transport goods on hand, without running the risk of an accidental spills, chips, or breakages.
For the longest time, the go-to packaging and transport method for many of our modern products and produce has been plastic and synthetic materials. While these have provided benefits to the industry, its conspicuous usage has created a backlash that has now become the bane of modern existence – non-biodegradable waste.
In the old days, just before the height of the Industrial Revolution, all packaging materials were biodegradable in nature. Crates, gunny sacks, parcel wrappers, gift boxes and the like were all sourced from, or made from natural materials that could either be reused or, if otherwise discarded, would degrade with time.
Reliance on these materials lessened overtime since the introduction of early types of plastic, until they were almost completely phased out and replaced with modern-day plastics of current usage. However, a growing resurgence in the use of biodegradable packaging is taking root.
One of the most popular ‘organic’ mediums of packaging currently employed today is the humble jute bag. Made from 100% biodegradable plant fibres, they are a revolutionary way to try and re-green the packaging industry back to the more ecologically friendly, and equally financially and ecologically viable, options of yesteryear.
Here is how recyclable jute bags can help the world:
- Ecologically safe – jute bags are 100% biodegradable and reusable. They can be remade into an assortment of different items to prolong their usage. Once they have become too worn to be reused, jute bags will simply degrade naturally.
- Affordable – jute bags are notoriously affordable, especially if they are bought at wholesale prices from direct suppliers.
- Long-lasting – jute bags are well-known for their durability. Able to withstand an even resist water damage, it is also known for possessing excellent tensile strength, and will not readily tear or stretch, unlike plastic.
- Versatile – jute fibres can be dyed, corded, spun, and woven into an assortment of different colours, shapes, sizes, and textures, depending on the intended purposes.
The wonderful thing about the humble jut bag is that it is ecologically friendly, and provides impressive results when compared with conventional plastic.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Using Hessian Fabric as Material for Roman Shades
- How Recyclable Jute Bags Can Help the World
- Hessian Cloth as Flower Pot Holders
- Hessian Fabrics as Flooring Mats
- Various Handcrafted Products That Can Be Made From Hessian Fabric
- Why Should Supermarkets Use Recyclable Bags Instead of Plastic Bags?
- View all articles…