Differences between Woven Polypropylene and Hessian SacksMay 29, 2017
What Are Woven Polypropylene Sacks?
Woven polypropylene or woven PP is made from thermoplastic resin material that contains strips of polypropylene woven vertically and horizontally, typically known are weft and warp. Two major benefits of woven polypropylene sacks is the fact that they are durable and 100-percent reusable. In addition, these sacks are breathable without lamination, lightweight for shipping purposes, pest and rot resistant, printable, easy to clean and resistant to tearing. They also can be laminated to waterproof them. These bags or sacks also are cost-effective. Uses for the woven PP sacks include the following:
- Reusable shopping bags
- Storing and transporting products ranging from agricultural ones, such as sugar, rice, flour, seeds, vegetables, fruits and cattle feed
- Packaging for coal, cement, fertilizer and other categories of products
- Courier and document bags
Information About Hessian Sacks
The Hessian cloth is made from natural jute fibres and can come in various textures from coarse fabric for upholstery purposes to a finer one that is ideal for sacks. Hessian sacks offer frost protection for construction and horticultural supplies and materials, provide a breathable packaging option, are washable, are an affordable option for sacks and bags of various styles, are biodegradable, are lightweight packaging for shipping various products, are printable and paintable, and other benefits. Uses for Hessian sacks are:
- Promotional bags
- Gift bags
- Reusable shopping bags
- Tote bags
- Sandbags to prevent water damage during heavy rain or flooding
- Food packaging for such products as coffee beans, potatoes and rice
- Grow bags for a variety of plants, including flowers, berries, vegetables and more
Turn to Lowinsacks for your supply of woven polypropylene and Hessian sacks. We also offer tubing in woven PP, rolls of Hessian fabrics, jute products, calico bags and pet products for your consideration. Call for an appointment today to discuss your needs with us. Our company will answer all your questions, provide you with a free quote for the quantities that you require for your purposes and deliver your order in a timely and accurate manner.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- How are Hessian Fabrics Produced?
- A Brief History of Hessian Fabric
- Benefits of Using Hessian Fabric for Christmas Decorations
- Fabric Painting Using Hessian Cloth
- Is Hessian Fabric Flammable?
- Polypropylene: What Makes This Plastic Sustainable?
- Cute Hessian Ribbon Ideas for Scrapbook Decorations
- Hessian Fabric for Your Home Window Treatments
- Why Jute Bags are Considered as Earth-Friendly
- Calico Drawstring Bags for Laundry Use
- Party Fun and Game Ideas Using Hessian Sacks
- Hessian Cloth and Lace Design Ideas for the Home
- Why Woven Polypropylene Bags are Suitable for Packaging
- Qualities of Woven Polypropylene Bags
- Differences between Woven Polypropylene and Hessian Sacks
- Versatile Uses of Hessian Sandbags
- Top 5 Reasons Why We Should Go for Sustainable Packaging and Get Rid of Plastic
- Different Ways of Designing Your Calico Bags
- Eco-Friendly Properties of Hessian Fabric
- Differences between Cotton and Jute Bags?
- How to Spot Superior Quality Hessian Cloth
- Why Is It Ideal for Vegetables and Fruit Produce to Be Inside Hessian Sacks Instead of Plastic?
- Clean and Green Packaging without the Plastic Materials
- Hessian Fabric for Upholstery
- Various Handcrafted Products That Can Be Made From Hessian Fabric
- Why Should Supermarkets Use Recyclable Bags Instead of Plastic Bags?
- View all articles…