Why Jute Bags are Considered as Earth-FriendlyAugust 28, 2017
Plastic is often the go-to packaging solution for many businesses because it has many uses, and it has been the standard solution for decades. But because of businesses strong reliance on plastic, pollution is becoming a very serious and grave problem, thanks in part to the non-biodegradable nature of plastic.
New environmental movements geared towards a more sustainable and environment-friendly approach to packaging aims to provide a biodegradable and far more durable solution, interesting to note is that the answer can be traced back thousands of years, before the ‘plastic’ generation.
Enter jute bags, an old-fashioned and time-tested means to efficiently package products without having to deal with the non-biodegradable waste that plastic generates. Unlike plastic packaging, jute bags offer a lot of benefits and advantages beyond the fact that it is biodegradable and 100% sustainable.
So, if you are looking for an excellent packaging solution to replace your reliance on plastics, then give jute bags a try. Here’s what you need to know about jute bags and why they are a better choice than your average plastic bag:
- Biodegradability – jute is 100% biodegradable and can be discarded (if necessary) without fear of adding to the collective pollution problem already present, and, it more durable.
- Durable – far more durable, in fact, than is plastic, which means you won’t need to discard jute bags as often as you can use them repeatedly, unless they are absolutely worn down.
- Repurposing – like all recyclable items, jute bags can easily be repurposed into something else once they have served their initial function. A jute bag can be turned into an assortment of other items, or it can be recycled.
- Recyclable – because these are made of natural fibres, jute bags can be recycled as bio-fuel, or shredded down to become part of a filler, for fertiliser, or as green concrete – it can even be made into literal parchment.
So, if you are looking for the ideal packaging solution, one that lasts a long time, is Earth-friendly and can be reused, repurposed, or recycled, and that will stand the rigours of daily usage, but is also lightweight and handy, then you can never go wrong with jute bags!
De-revolutionise plastic and advocate clean and green, by using jute bags. Your environment and future generations will thank you for it! You can find jute bags online, at Lowinsacks – a supplier of a wide range of sacks, bags, rolls, and tubing.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- How are Hessian Fabrics Produced?
- A Brief History of Hessian Fabric
- Benefits of Using Hessian Fabric for Christmas Decorations
- Fabric Painting Using Hessian Cloth
- Is Hessian Fabric Flammable?
- Polypropylene: What Makes This Plastic Sustainable?
- Cute Hessian Ribbon Ideas for Scrapbook Decorations
- Hessian Fabric for Your Home Window Treatments
- Why Jute Bags are Considered as Earth-Friendly
- Calico Drawstring Bags for Laundry Use
- Party Fun and Game Ideas Using Hessian Sacks
- Hessian Cloth and Lace Design Ideas for the Home
- Why Woven Polypropylene Bags are Suitable for Packaging
- Qualities of Woven Polypropylene Bags
- Differences between Woven Polypropylene and Hessian Sacks
- Versatile Uses of Hessian Sandbags
- Top 5 Reasons Why We Should Go for Sustainable Packaging and Get Rid of Plastic
- Different Ways of Designing Your Calico Bags
- Eco-Friendly Properties of Hessian Fabric
- Differences between Cotton and Jute Bags?
- How to Spot Superior Quality Hessian Cloth
- Why Is It Ideal for Vegetables and Fruit Produce to Be Inside Hessian Sacks Instead of Plastic?
- Clean and Green Packaging without the Plastic Materials
- Hessian Fabric for Upholstery
- Various Handcrafted Products That Can Be Made From Hessian Fabric
- Why Should Supermarkets Use Recyclable Bags Instead of Plastic Bags?
- View all articles…