Top 5 Reasons Why We Should Go for Sustainable Packaging and Get Rid of PlasticApril 28, 2017
What originally appeared to be a wonderful innovative idea – mass produced plastic packaging, turned out to be a very great error of judgment. Thankfully, people are waking up to the problems posed by plastic and are opting for more sustainable alternatives, for the planet’s sake. But why should one bother at all, and can anything be done about non-biodegradable plastic packaging? The answer is yes, people can start using sustainable biodegradable packaging.
Here are five reasons why sustainable packaging is far better than plastic:
1. Biodegradability – most sustainable forms of packaging are made from 100% biodegradable (or at least recyclable) materials, which means they don’t clutter up or harm natural ecosystems if these happen to be disposed of improperly.
2. Reusability – not a lot of packing materials can boast reusability, but re-using things is among one of the hallmarks of sustainability. Reusing packaging means less overall wastage and an endless supply of emerging packaging options.
3. Durability – sustainable packaging is nowhere near flimsy. Made from natural and organic materials, they actually are far more durable than your standard plastic packaging solutions. They also last longer, and are versatile enough to be employed and used in many way.
4. Customisability – if you think the capacity for customisability only exists for plastic packaging, think again! Sustainable and biodegradable packaging can also be customised to fit the needs and specifications of a company, business, or product – without having to live with the guilt of harming the environment.
5. Stylishness – if something is made to last (or, at least, made to be reused), it would not doubt be designed to fulfil a larger aesthetic. And sustainable packaging delivers exactly this – stylish and elegant packaging solutions that can be used in chic and complimentary ways. Can plastic beat that?
We only get one planet Earth, so let’s help to keep it clean and green. If you’re a company that is looking to revolutionise its packaging solutions for the better, then visit lowin.com.au – your one stop shop for green packaging solutions.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- How are Hessian Fabrics Produced?
- A Brief History of Hessian Fabric
- Benefits of Using Hessian Fabric for Christmas Decorations
- Fabric Painting Using Hessian Cloth
- Is Hessian Fabric Flammable?
- Polypropylene: What Makes This Plastic Sustainable?
- Cute Hessian Ribbon Ideas for Scrapbook Decorations
- Hessian Fabric for Your Home Window Treatments
- Why Jute Bags are Considered as Earth-Friendly
- Calico Drawstring Bags for Laundry Use
- Party Fun and Game Ideas Using Hessian Sacks
- Hessian Cloth and Lace Design Ideas for the Home
- Why Woven Polypropylene Bags are Suitable for Packaging
- Qualities of Woven Polypropylene Bags
- Differences between Woven Polypropylene and Hessian Sacks
- Versatile Uses of Hessian Sandbags
- Top 5 Reasons Why We Should Go for Sustainable Packaging and Get Rid of Plastic
- Different Ways of Designing Your Calico Bags
- Eco-Friendly Properties of Hessian Fabric
- Differences between Cotton and Jute Bags?
- How to Spot Superior Quality Hessian Cloth
- Why Is It Ideal for Vegetables and Fruit Produce to Be Inside Hessian Sacks Instead of Plastic?
- Clean and Green Packaging without the Plastic Materials
- Hessian Fabric for Upholstery
- Various Handcrafted Products That Can Be Made From Hessian Fabric
- Why Should Supermarkets Use Recyclable Bags Instead of Plastic Bags?
- View all articles…