Different Ways of Designing Your Calico BagsApril 13, 2017
These bags are designed to be consumer friendly. Options include bags with multiple handles (for hand carrying or over the shoulder carrying). They can also be designed with some artistic flair that allows a bit of style and whimsy to catch people's eye. This can include adding a different color trim to align with your branding and marketing goals.
Calico bags are reusable. They are also stronger than the typical plastic bag. They are also washable - which again makes them extremely user friendly and good for the environment. Repeated washings won't weaken them either. And if by chance the bag does tear or rip, they are very easy to fix.
Designing your calico bag that aligns with your retail establishment/business and vision is fairly simple. It can also help you to create another income stream on top of the advertising stream. You can choose to charge a small fee for the bags or give them away. Either way, it is a win-win.
Many business owners are finding their clients are becoming more conscious about how they transport their goods. They desire something sturdy and long-lasting. Many people are really making an effort to decrease their carbon footprint and calico bags are the perfect way to do just that.
If you are looking for ways to increase your brand awareness and give people a viable alternative to the overused plastic bag than investing in calico bags is a smart option. Putting your own design on a bag and then letting your customers do all the work associated with marketing them just by walking around and re-using them is easy for you and for them.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- How are Hessian Fabrics Produced?
- A Brief History of Hessian Fabric
- Benefits of Using Hessian Fabric for Christmas Decorations
- Fabric Painting Using Hessian Cloth
- Is Hessian Fabric Flammable?
- Polypropylene: What Makes This Plastic Sustainable?
- Cute Hessian Ribbon Ideas for Scrapbook Decorations
- Hessian Fabric for Your Home Window Treatments
- Why Jute Bags are Considered as Earth-Friendly
- Calico Drawstring Bags for Laundry Use
- Party Fun and Game Ideas Using Hessian Sacks
- Hessian Cloth and Lace Design Ideas for the Home
- Why Woven Polypropylene Bags are Suitable for Packaging
- Qualities of Woven Polypropylene Bags
- Differences between Woven Polypropylene and Hessian Sacks
- Versatile Uses of Hessian Sandbags
- Top 5 Reasons Why We Should Go for Sustainable Packaging and Get Rid of Plastic
- Different Ways of Designing Your Calico Bags
- Eco-Friendly Properties of Hessian Fabric
- Differences between Cotton and Jute Bags?
- How to Spot Superior Quality Hessian Cloth
- Why Is It Ideal for Vegetables and Fruit Produce to Be Inside Hessian Sacks Instead of Plastic?
- Clean and Green Packaging without the Plastic Materials
- Hessian Fabric for Upholstery
- Various Handcrafted Products That Can Be Made From Hessian Fabric
- Why Should Supermarkets Use Recyclable Bags Instead of Plastic Bags?
- View all articles…